Resource Tuner: Feature List
Resource Tuner offers a thorough look at all of the resources (bitmaps, jpeg, icons, strings, dialogs, PNG, PNG compressed Vista icons, XML, Image Lists, Type Library, version information) in the compiled executable file, and allows you to make modifications without needing to recompile the source code.
Editing Resources of Portable Executable (PE) Files
- Working with 32- and 64-bit PE files such as .EXE, .DLL, binary RES, Device Drivers (.SYS, .ACM), ActiveX Controls (.OCX), Borland Libraries (.DPL and .BPL), XP Visual Styles (.MSSTYLES), Control Panel Extensions (.CPL), Screen Savers (.SCR) and any other win32 executables.
- Automatic UPX Unpacker. Now you can open files compressed with UPX even without knowing that: your file will be unpacked automatically!
- Support is provided for nearly every type of resources imaginable. The only one that can work with PNG, XML, Image Lists, and Type Library.
- Saving multiple resources to disk at once. No more manual repetitive tasks!
|Windows executable files (EXE, DLL, ActiveX controls) can have all sorts of resources buried within them. Resource Tuner enables you to get at them to modify, save or delete them. Resources include the applications graphics, icons, cursors, dialog boxes and text.
You can view resources, even playing sound and video files. You can have a lot of fun with this, especially when you start experimenting with Windows files. Read more...
- Resource optimizing, error checking and repairing automatically performed when opening a file.
- Application Manifest Wizard inserts the manifest resource in existing applications - an easy way for legacy applications take advantage of the new look for common control styles on Windows XP and Vista, and run elevated as Administrator on Windows 7 or 8.
- Expandable! Support for custom plug-ins to perform any startup processing.
- You can navigate easily through the Delphi forms, RCData, and objects, and view their contents (Image Lists, Strings List, Glyphs, Bitmaps). There's a very strong emphasis on peeking inside Delphi applications and packages.
- More features — pick up your free trial to see them all!
|Resource Tuner takes care of the things the other programs don't cover. With this Resource Editor you can focus on the goals you want to achieve, rather than on the oddities of your resource hacking tool.
Resource Tuner is packed with features which make it an essential tool for anyone tweaking another programs. Once you try it, we think you will find it hard to go back to other resource hacking utilities. Don't take our words for granted, see What Users Say.
Personal Use License
Business Use License
We Offer A Free Trial: Try The Software, Risk Free.
Minimum hardware requirements:
Intel Pentium® or AMD K5 processor with 166 MHz
16 MB RAM
More Options For Power Users
Resource Tuner is a PE Explorer spin-off product that is used solely to edit resources in Windows programs. PE Explorer is the choice for anyone looking for more. Includes a Resource Editor, Section Editor, Disassembler, Dependency Scanner and an Export/Import Viewer.